Fitzgerald - Loose Fine Homes
Helping You Make the Right Move - Main Line Real Estate, Luxury Home & Relocation Specialists
Relocation and Luxury Home Specialists
Why Choose the Fitzgerald - Loose Fine Homes Team as your Main Line Realtors?
Sue and Michele have a proven track record of consistent, successful multi-million dollar listings and sales in the FoxRoach real estate network.
Through ongoing professional education and training, Sue has earned several specialized designations and maintains membership in the following professional societies:
* Seller Representative Specialist (SRS; certified by the Real Estate Business Institute)
* Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (member, Luxury Home Council)
* Certified Relocation Specialist (certified SIRVA and Brookfield - two of the nations largest relocation companies)
* Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) & Member, Real Estate Negotiation Institute
* Member, Worldwide ERC, the premier global membership association for workforce mobility.
Sue has a BS in Business Administration from Bucknell University (1985) and more than 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical account management and business development before becoming a licensed realtor in 2007. Sue manages real estate transactions with the skills of an experienced business professional.
Michele moved to the Philadelphia area in January of 1990 after completing her MBA at James Madison University in Virginia. Michele then worked as a sales representative and account representative for a major international consumer brands corporation. Michele brings valuable depth and experience in marketing and sales to our Fine Homes Team.
Use the page tabs above to find more information about Main Line real estate, with helpful resources for home buyers and sellers.
If you are considering buying or selling a home in the suburban Philadelphia Main Line area,
please contact Sue or Michele for more help and information and let us
Help You Make the Right Move.
Sue.Fitzgerald@FoxRoach.com Cell: 610-209-9238
Michele.Loose@FoxRoach.com Cell: 610-304-5708